Welcome to the Bell English Department!
The mission of the Bell Senior High School English Department is to help students develop their reading, writing, listening, speaking, and research and technology literacy skills in order to be successful lifelong learners.
Goals & Objectives:
The English Department hopes to achieve the following:
- Students will successfully complete English courses in order to meet A-G requirements.
- Students will score Proficient on the SBAC.
- Students will develop and improve their reading, writing, listening, speaking, research, and technology skills.
- Students will learn and apply real world literacy skills.
- Students that take an AP English course will pass the AP Exam with a 3 or higher.
Students: Click on the Staff link to contact your teacher via e-mail.
Teachers: The following link will take you to our department webpage where you can find a review of professional development information as well as current curriculum maps and other department news: